Saturday 7 August 2010

Making Changes

I’ve decided to change the content of this blog. Ultimately, it is dedicated to Piers Gaveston, known sometimes as Perrot, the favourite of Edward II. Alas, I do not have the time to devote myself entirely to researching Piers, and could never hope to match the research done by Kathryn at her Edward II blog. Plus, I read a range of historical biographies and novels, and go on a number of historical visits unrelated to Piers but never get to share them. So I’m going to relate my experiences and opinions here – hence the Plus part. Hopefully this will ensure I post more regularly.

3 comments:

Susan Higginbotham said...

Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Anerje said...

Thanks! I feel bad neglecting Piers, and although I adore him, I actually know more/read more from other eras.

Kathryn Warner said...

I'm also really looking forward to reading your posts, Anerje!